LearnToLead Elite Center Event Safety Protocols and Procedures
New layout and protocols for Elite Center seminars! The health and safety of guests, and our team, here at our LearnToLead Elite Center is a priority. To provide for a more safe, intimate, impactful, and interactive experience at our events, our team has put in place the following protocols and procedures:
- Attendance capped at 11 guests. Despite our 10,000 square feet of corporate office and adjoining Elite Center space, all 2021 classes will be limited to eleven guests to help with distancing.
- Enjoy an 8 ft. training table to yourself with plenty of room for your devices, workshop materials, drinks, and snacks.
- Complimentary gloves and face coverings will be made available to guests who do not currently have them.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout our entire facility, and on each training table for guests to use as needed.
- Common areas and high touch points are disinfected and sanitized routinely with the aid of our Clorox 360 electrostatic sprayer.